- ABOUT US
- PHARMA & BIOTECH
- MEDICAL DEVICE
- RESEARCH SUBJECTS
- CONTACT US
Asentral believes that ongoing education and training is vital to advancing the highest standards in the conduction of clinical research trials.
Asentral understands that every research site has unique training requirements and we will customize your workshop to best meet your needs.
Who should attend?
- Clinical Research Personnel
- Principal Investigators
- Project Managers
- Clinical Study Managers from clinical research organizations, research centers and sponsor companies
Description of Workshop Sessions
- Session 1 - The History of the IRB and Principles of Good Clinical Practices
- Session 2 - The Process of Informed Consent
- Session 3 - Are You Ready For An Audit?
- Session 4 - Science, Technology, and Marketing; the New Expectations for CRCs and CRAs
- Session 5 - Good Clinical Practices for Principal Investigators
Affordable training for your staff
- 1.5 CEU's available per workshop session
- Latest information on regulatory requirements and newest advances.
For more information and fees contact Cynthia Owens or Richard Clunie at 978-462-6415 or e-mail